First location: Ras al-Khaimah, Al Dhait Area, Department of Traffic and Licensing, Emirates Auction office.
Working hours and days 8 AM to 2:00 PM Sunday till Thursday.
Second location: Ras Al Khaimah, Awafi Street, ENOC, Technical Inspection Building - Emirates Auction Office.
Working hours and days 8 AM to 8:00 PM Sunday till Thursday.
You can contact us via
Call our call center 600454545
Please Note that working hours might be altered due to seasonal occasions such as Ramadan and official vacations.
You can participate in the online auction through our website and mobile apps. You can download the mobile apps from the respective app stores. Just search for “Emirates Auction”.
Next, you need to create an account on the website or apps. Just look for the register button and complete your details to successfully register your account.
Once your account has been successfully created, you would be required to submit a security deposit, then you can bid on any of the available numbers in auction, taking into consideration your allowable bidding limit.
The security deposit can be paid online via credit card through our website and apps, bank transfer to our bank account or normal cheque to be submitted at any of Emirates Auction branches across the UAE.
For more information please visit the security deposit FAQ.
Yes, The bidding time is extended only in case any bid took place at the last minutes of the bidding time to allow other bidders to submit their offers
Ownership certificate issuance fees of AED 100 will be applied.
All nationalities holding UAE residency are permitted to participate and buy unlimited number of VIP plates.
Payment must be done within 3 working days after the auction ends, otherwise AED 100 will be applied for each day, VAT will be applied
In case of no payment your security deposit will be confiscated and legal action will be taken.
You can pay your invoice by bank transfer, cash deposit or cheque deposit to our bank account, details as follow:
Account Name: Emirates Auction
Bank name: Emirates Islamic Bank
Account Number: 370-72001001-01
SWIFT CODE: MEBLAEAD
Routing Number: 403420113
Please email us a copy of your deposit receipt along with your username or the purchased VIP plates to email@example.com.
Payment must be done within 3 working days after the auction ends, otherwise AED 100 will be applied for each day plus VAT.
Yes, please send us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Yes, bidder must submit legal power of attorney.
1- Visit the Emirates Auction Office Ras Al Khaimah branch to request the number and direct purchase
2- Through the website of Ras Al Khaimah Direct Selling Department
3- You can request the plate number by filling the request plate form available on our website and applications.
You can also request your desired plate number by sending us an email to:
With regard to the transfer from person to a person, the presence of the assignee or the presence of a public agency must be present,The private agency must be mentioned in the number and category and also be valid and take into account that the origin of the agency must be taken and take a copy of them and attach them with our papers, (the effective date of the agency shall not exceed three years)
*Requirements: presence of original certificate of the number (In case of the original certificate is not available, must be reviewed for the auction to take a letter to open a loss notice at one of the Ras Al Khaimah police stations. The police stations will also hand over the Letter to the Emirates Auction for processing instead of losing the certificate first).
Fees Ownership Replacement = AED 200
Fees Ownership transfer = AED 200
*Drive licence of both.
* E ID of both.
*Clearance of the distinguished number from the fines section.
Note: (Clearance of the distinguished must be issued on the same date as the date on which the transfer is made and old date is Invalid )
- presence of original certificate of the number
- If the number is in the name of a company and the owner of the number wishes to give it to another person, the owner of the company mentioned must be present in the commercial license or a public agency thereof or a private agency (the number must be in the letter of the agency with the category) or a letter from the owner stating that the delegate With the name of the delegate in the letter issued by the owner of the company. The letter of authorization is written on an official letter of the company and the company's seal and the owner's signature (the necessity of matching the signature with the owner's identity)
- Copy of valid trade license
- Copy of the identity of the owner of the license and the assignee
Requirements for transfer in case of death
- death certificate
- Agency of inheritance
- Inventory of inheritance
- Certificate of original number
- Letter from the court (Department of inheritance) is a Letter that provides for the transfer of the number with the class to one of the heirs is the transaction agent for them in the disposal of numbers
- Clearance of the distinguished for the number
- Copy of the identities of the client by inheritance and assignee
- In case of death, two treatments should be performed
A) The first transaction is transferred from the deceased's name to the heirs of the deceased transaction fee of 200 DHS
B) Second Transaction The number of the heirs of the deceased shall be transferred to the name of the person named in the court letter Transaction fee 200 DHS
In the case of an agency:
1. The General Agency
2. The special agency must be mentioned in the number and code and also be valid and take into account that it is necessary presence of original certificate of the agency.
3. In the case of heirs The need to bring a letter from the court (the inheritance section) is a letter that provides for the transfer of the number with the class to one of the heirs, the transaction agent in charge of the disposal of the numbers
Transfer with in the event of additional transfer fees
- Those who wish to transfer their distinguished number that was given to them for free previously must have to pay an additional transfer fee on the number (previously defined in the system) Please check with us to know the value of the additional transfer fee prescribed on the number
- Excludes the transfer of the parents to the children,
For Example: from the mother to the sons and from the father to the children without counting the ratio once only In case of exception
- transfer requirements Certificate of original number Copy of identities (in the case of transfer from mother to children must be proved such as bringing a copy of the birth certificate of the son or the digest of the registration) shows the relationship of kinship and after removal of the proportion is the transfer of normal with the need to pay 200 DHS transfer fee
A lost allowance is issued in two cases:
* Desire of the owner of the number to give to others, even if the same family must be handed over the old number certificate (ownership number) in the case of transfer and loss requires the issuance of lost allowance
* In the event that the owner of the number wishes to issue a lost allowance and retain it only
- Taking a copy of the identity of the owner of the number and making sure that the name matches the name on the system
- Delivery of the official letter from the Emirates Auction (valid message 30 days since the date on which it is written) in turn to take it to a police station in Ras Al Khaimah to report the loss of a number
- After that customer has to return to Emirates Auction with a letter from the police informing the reporter Based on the police letter, a lost allowance is issued with the fee of AED 200.
No, All bids are final.
The date of manufacture of the car must be equal to or exceeding 30 years